When Lysaght launched a new range of home addition solutions into the highly competitive home improvements market, they needed to build a new consumer brand position which was, distinctly different from their competitors - and their own trade oriented past. We came up with a unique and contemporary design for their sales materials that utilised product and lifestyle images as well as 3D renders to bring their new brand to life.
IMA created a unique and contemporary design for their sales materials that utilised product and lifestyle images, as well as 3D renders, to bring their new brand to life. Elements produced include:
- A fully customised website
- Brochures, colour boards and point of sale materials were developed and them professionally marketed to distributors via a customised resellers marketing support package.
In a crowded market the LYSAGHT® steel fencing range needed to be sold to resellers, installers, project home builders, property developers, council inspectors and ultimately consumers. Every link in the supply chain required subtly different messages and targeted USP’s.
Working with the Marketing team, IMA developed a range of consistent marketing materials that targeted each and every one of these user groups. Reflecting a different product offer within each state, we developed a matrix of high quality communication.
- Point of sale colour boards
- Developer materials and presentations
- Detailed installation and care instructions
- Consumer brochures