Research conducted in 2013 by a leading UK B2B marketing magazine showed that telemarketing is still rated in the top 2 resources for lead generation. IMA’s extensive experience in this field tells us that a direct mail piece followed up by a focused telemarketing call is still the most effective way to generate leads in the B2B environment.
Knowing the importance of telemarketing, IMA offers our clients a professional in-house call centre that is used extensively by most of our clients for lead generation, database development and management, customer care and research. IMA’s call centre team is highly experienced and well-versed in discussing industrial products and services. They know how to engage our clients’ customers in a way that gains valuable information and leaves a lasting impression of quality service after every call.
Clients we have done telemarketing campaigns for include:
- Nissan Forklift – database development and lead generation
- Case Construction Equipment - database development and lead generation
- New Holland Construction Equipment - database development and lead generation
- Westrac Cat – database development and lead generation
- Bluescope – customer insights
- BlueScope Lysaght – event invitation
- JLG – customer satisfaction surveys, event invitation and lead generation
- Kumho Tyres – reseller insights and survey