IMA ‘Breaks New Ground’ at the CNH Industrial 2017 Parts & Service Expo
18 Sep, 2017
IMA successfully delivered a massive event during August for CNH Industrial. The 2017 ‘Break New Ground’ Parts & Service Expo was held over 6 days across 3 venues in Adelaide including 3 separate gala dinners at the Adelaide Oval and National Wine Centre and saw 3 major exhibitions with each showcasing up to 50 exhibitors for CNHI’s 5 national dealer networks.
Creating even greater complexity, each of the 3 exhibitions were individually branded and required overnight turnaround to provide a targeted dealer network experience for those attending. In addition, IMA managed 3 gala dinners for up to 370 people per event, as well as welcome lunches, opening sessions, networking functions, and breakout sessions with key international speakers.
IMA delivered on providing:
- Personalised Mobile Event App for Apple and Android
- Event Websites including online registration and payment facilities
- 3 x Event Handbooks
- Staff Handbook
- Exhibitor Handbook
- Entrance feature and registration design
- All event signage including directional signs, pull up banners, rigged banners and wind flags
- Staging and lighting design including custom gobos per brand
- Presentation templates
- Staff uniforms including custom polo shirts
- Gala dinner menus, programs, centrepieces, table design, place cards and signage
- Promotional items including tote bags, lanyards and a cricket bat giveaway
- Design and printing of flyers and booklets for breakout sessions and CNH Pavilion
- Accommodation with bookings for over 1,000 hotel nights including all flights and transfers
“The experience certainly ‘broke new ground’ for IMA, as this was the first expo we had managed to this scale,” IMA’s CEO Karl Boothroyd said. “We provided start-to-finish management, bringing in experienced third parties as required, and also provided a 24-hour-a-day IMA presence to assure everything went to plan – which it did.
“With entertainment by current lead singer of INXS Cieran Gribbin, on-the-couch interviews with Tony Squires and Mitchell Johnson, plus meet and greets, the event resulted in the biggest turnout to date and has received excellent feedback from attendees.”
IMA’s qualified and experienced event management team, with the support of the agency’s range of marketing services, was expertly equipped to ensure the event’s success. From initial concepts and creative event production, right through to design of all collateral, to assisting onsite, IMA’s dedicated team worked collaboratively with our partners to achieve CNHI’s business and event objectives. The IMA team delivered an unforgettable experience at the CNH Industrial 2017 Parts and Service Expo!
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector and their Case IH Agricultural, Case Construction, New Holland Agricultural, New Holland Construction and Iveco brands are represented across Australia through extensive dealer networks.
*Videos provided courtesy of Ian Waldie Photography
Back to News