A marketing coordinator who is looking for the next jump in their career, ready to be hands on in implementation, client relationship management, and coordinating projects. You thrive in environments where you can use your marketing and customer service skills and are looking to have variety in your work day.
About the skills needed for the role:
The environment is dynamic and fast-paced with the ideal candidate having:
- Minimum 2+ years in a marketing support/coordinator type role either client or agency side
- Strong communication and project management skills, with the initiative to undertake a variety of tasks
- Integrated marketing skills that can be applied across traditional and digital mediums
- Strong MS Office suite skills (in particular intermediate/advanced Word, PPT & Excel)
- High attention to detail with strong time management skills to juggle multiple projects and tasks within a day
- Confidence to engage with internal stakeholders, external suppliers and clients – via face-to-face, telephone and video conferencing
- The ability to take ownership of projects, ask questions and actively listen
A day in the life of the Marketing Coordinator role involves:
- Client liaison and assisting to manage client portfolio under guidance of Client Managers and Senior Marketing Consultants
- Coordinating and implementing tactical marketing activities
- Working alongside the creative studio, digital partners, PR and marketing experts to deliver outcomes for clients
- Liaising with external suppliers such as publishing companies, printers, and promotional products suppliers
- Actively participating in client/agency critical thinking and problem solving across a broad range of industries
I.M.A has been in business for 23+ years and we’re one of Australia’s leading B2B marketing agencies. We’re unique as we take a marketing consultancy approach with clients and can implement all the way through to execution. That’s where you come in.
To apply for this role tap the button below to email firstname.lastname@example.org Tell us a little about yourself and be sure to share your CV.