An administrator who has intermediate MS Office skills and high attention to deal. You thrive in environments where you can use your customer service skills and are looking to have variety in your work day. Not just answering phones or making stationary orders.
About the role
The environment is dynamic and fast-paced with the ideal candidate having:
- Previous Administration/Office Manager/Receptionist experience
- Strong MS Office suite skills (in particular intermediate/advanced Word, PPT & Excel)
- High attention to detail with strong time management skills to juggle multiple projects and tasks within a day
- Confidence to engage with internal stakeholders, external suppliers and clients – via face-to-face, telephone and video conferencing
- The ability to take ownership of projects, ask questions and actively listen
A day in the life of an I.M.A Administration Assistant involves
- Creation of presentations and reports
- General industry research
- Database management
- Involvement in day-to-day client and internal activities such as undertaking administrative processes (creating quotes, purchase orders), updating client files, coordinating tasks with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Liaising with external suppliers such as publishing companies, printers, and promotional products suppliers
- Managing templates and document control
- Assisting both the CEO and General Manager
This job is advertised as full-time in I.M.A’s Campbelltown office. Part time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
I.M.A has been around for 23+ years and we’re one of Australia’s leading B2B marketing agencies. We’re unique as we take a marketing consultancy approach with clients and can implement all the way through to execution. That’s where you come in, we’re looking for an administrator to support the growing client service team.