We are looking for a receptionist who is friendly, professional, and organised. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. They will also be able to provide excellent customer service and make a positive first impression on our visitors.
About the skills needed for the role:
I.M.A is dynamic and fast-paced and to be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous Administration/Receptionist experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Office suite skills (intermediate/advanced Word, PPT & Excel)
- High attention to detail
- Confidence to engage with internal stakeholders, external suppliers and clients to professionally action requests and enquiries
- The ability to take ownership of tasks, ask questions and actively listen
A day in the life of a I.M.A Receptionist involves:
- General reception duties
- Creation of presentations and reports
- General industry research
- Involvement in day-to-day client and internal activities such as undertaking administrative processes (creating quotes, purchase orders), updating client files, coordinating tasks with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Liaising with external suppliers such as publishing companies, printers, and promotional products suppliers
- Managing templates and document control
- Data entry and database management
- Opportunity to learn and contribute to other areas of the business including our Production Hub and Digital departments
- Assisting Senior Managers as required
This job is advertised as full-time in I.M.A’s Campbelltown office. Part time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
Helping Businesses Sell to Businesses since 2000.
At I.M.A we provide the complete suite of marketing solutions to help build brands, especially (but not exclusively) in the construction, industrial and technology sectors.
We ‘get’ the challenges companies face, from wading through the complexities of strategy to creating simple to understand, go-to-market executions.
Internally, we’re actively supporting our employees through our I.M.A Give & Grow program; based on providing personal, professional and community support.