B2C companies have been using videos to sell their products and services for decades.
When it comes to B2B, the products and services may not seem as ‘sexy’ or ‘flashy’ – although video can still be used as a compelling way to reach your target audience. If you want to use engaging content to nurture, inform or even entertain your clients, then video should be an important part of your B2B marketing strategy.
If they achieve nothing else, videos will help your website rank higher on Search Engines, potentially increasing the number of visitors to your site.
Startling Video Statistics
- Video transcripts are full of keywords that can be crawled by Google.
- Google owns YouTube. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world. Video allows you to be present on YouTube.
- 80% of online visitors will watch a video; only 20% will read written content.
- Video increases the time a visitor spends on your website page.
- Videos are easy to share – increasing the reach of your content online.
Not Sure How to Get Started?
B2B video content needs to be useful, relevant, timely, and well executed to have the best impact.
A good starting point is to turn your existing static content, into interactive engaging videos. Case studies, news stories and client testimonials can all be turned into videos quickly and inexpensively.
Need Some Inspiration?
Check out these examples of turning your content into interactive video content.
Project Snapshot: The Calyx – The Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney.
Project Snapshot: Ivanhoe Grammar – Mernda, VIC
Make video part of your B2B Marketing Strategy – it’s one of the most versatile marketing tools that you can use to promote your brand.