Return of International Trucks to Australia
In 2017 iconic commercial vehicle brand INTERNATIONAL Trucks returned to Australia, after a 16 year hiatus from our market.
Relaunched by Australian distributor, IVECO, the much-loved ‘INTER’ has roots here that can be traced back to 1852 when International Harvester began manufacturing farm implements.
In returning to market, IMA worked closely with IVECO Australia and INTERNATIONAL Trucks brand owner, Navista (US), to reignite Australia’s love affair with these trucks. This work saw IMA execute a number of projects prior, at launch and post-launch to ensure the ProStar truck range achieved maximum impact. Activities included:
- Development of an Australian-focused website in collaboration with the US site
- Establishing and maintaining social media channels
- Developing POS collateral including brochures, specification sheets, and vehicle photography
- Organising a national media program event with transport industry journals
- New customer testimonial publicity
- Print and digital media advertising campaigns